Q & A
- During the holiday season, Muslim families with their children need a retreat to read, reflect, relax, rejoice, relate, and reconnect.
- The retreat includes learning and fun activities for parents and children at a state of arts facility along with rich choices of halal food.
- The adult program will consist of educational activities on spiritual development, family issues, raising children, and subjective wellbeing. Well-respected scholars will be invited as keynote speakers.
- For children, there will be several age level learning programs blended with fun including art and sport activities.
- The food will be prepared by Muslim chefs using halal ingredients.
- The retreat will be open to all Muslims in USA and Canada irrelevant to their denomination.
- The check-in will be on Wednesday afternoon, December 22nd and check-out will be on Sunday noon, December 26th. Extended stay will be possible at the same rate if wanted.
- DoubleTree Resort by Hilton Myrtle Beach Oceanfront, Myrtle Beach, SC
- Daily rate: $120 per room (two adults) for breakfast, lunch and dinner.